Wood is thirsty. TENCEL™ Modal fibers naturally manage the transportation of moisture, enhancing fabrics by keeping your skin feeling pleasantly comfortable. Composed of natural material, the microscopic fibrils of cellulosic fibers are structured to regulate the absorption and release of moisture. On top, our 8 pearl stitch structure increases the grip of the towel, making it an especially absorbent piece of terry.
Articles in this section
- Which colours and sizes do you offer?
- Why is The Kushel Towel softer than an average cotton towel?
- Why does the towel absorb more water?
- Does the towel dry quickly?
- Why make fibers out of wood?
- What is so special about organic cotton?
- How is organic cotton better for my skin?
- Why do you use beech wood and not hemp or bamboo fibers?
- How are the dye colours environmental friendly?
- How do you save 90% blue-water and 44% carbon emissions in the sourcing?