Cotton that is grown according to organic standards has to be free of chemical fertilizers and pesticides.
Articles in this section
- Which colours and sizes do you offer?
- Why is The Kushel Towel softer than an average cotton towel?
- Why does the towel absorb more water?
- Does the towel dry quickly?
- Why make fibers out of wood?
- What is so special about organic cotton?
- How is organic cotton better for my skin?
- Why do you use beech wood and not hemp or bamboo fibers?
- How are the dye colours environmental friendly?
- How do you save 90% blue-water and 44% carbon emissions in the sourcing?